We’ve combined our extensive experience, thought leadership, and hundreds of best-in-business examples to create a comprehensive resource for achieving organizational excellence. Written by Mark David Jones and J. Jeff Kober, with a forward by Lee Cockrell, former Executive vice President of Walt Disney World, you’ll find great solutions for building solid brands, [...]
Competition in the marketplace and excellence in any organization requires that more and more employees be engaged with what’s really going on. It’s time to create a culture where we give license to standing out and thinking differently about the work we do.
Developing the necessary critical thinking skills comes neither automatically, nor instantly. Yet curiosity is an organizational duty, and is foundational to being creative as well as innovative in the workplace. Its implications are far-reaching and important to everyone.
We offer experiences, programming and thought leadership around the following:
- Building a culture that fosters critical thinking.
- Identifying and developing employees to be more innately curious.
- Rewarding behaviors that create results through critical thinking.
- Building processes and activities that will engage employes in passionately thinking about the organization.
- Re-approaching data-driven cultures that beg not for more data, but for better utilizing the data they already have.
- Re-invigorating call centers and other front line locations where employees deal with a mind-numbing array of customers on the other end.
- Giving license and building a culture that builds on creativity and innovation.
- Finding more “Eureka” moments within the day-to-day routine of an organization.
Unleash the power of creativity and innovation by developing the critical thinking of your employees.